Friday, July 8, 2016

LIFE MATTERS, is that true?




When I think of this quote, this is what comes to mind: "Yes, of course life matters!"

And what of death, what of black and white and right and wrong, and purple? I don't like purple. In fact I avoid it like mad, and now my son LOVES IT!

PINK matters, and I hate pink. Pink never did anything to me personally however, but I hate it because my mother, denied me the right to hate pink…

One day, when I realized that there were more shades of pink than the one I really disliked, I LOVED IT! So is it about pink, or is it about the fact tat I was closed minded? Or maybe, I was just ignorant. I don't know, it's a whole retrospective journey to look at it, and all I ask now is not WHY, but how can I be at peace with the world, it's human beings and everything else in it? Ahhhhhhh…

That's what I really want.
PEACE

My life is a constant confrontation with the world it seems sometimes, and it begins in the morning when I open my eyes…

Is it the world, or my mind then? Because the world itself hasn't even shown itself fully yet. It is simply waking up with me. It is awake in some continents and provinces already, and ready to fill my brain with ideas of what to care about and what to do about it. WOW! I just fucking woke up and I have to care about PINK!? How about I realize that I'm not even sure which colour I AM right now??

So thank you for reminding me in so many ways that life matters, and that most of us are absolutely alive if we bother talking about it…

Unless You are not, ALIVE that is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?